History

Birmingham’s oldest independent jeweller

Originally opening in West Bromwich in 1952 and then moving to 12 Corporation St in 1963 .We then opened a second shop at 29 Corporation St which is where we trade from today. We have always moved with the times and adapted to our customers’ needs and desires.

We have succeeded for over 60 years due to our good name, word of mouth recommendation, spectacular customer service and exceptional value.

We are a bit different. We play great music (we think so). We welcome everyone from every walk of life.

We have a hall of fame picture gallery instore with all our celebrity clients and regular customers who have found a place in our heart.

We are not a multiple… we are a living breathing independent which grows organically every week, every month, every year.

We have a silver department, a preowned luxury watch department, antique jewellery diamond engagement rings and so much more.

Please come and visit us soon, you won’t be disappointed.